Sunday, June 17, 2012

Crochet Monster Blanket

Monster blanket
Last week it was the second birthday of my Fairy-Godson. Inspired by this tutorial I decided to make a crochet monster fleece blanket. I have loads of kindle-reject fleece lying around (it sheds and gets trapped in the edges of the kindle) and so thought this would be an excellent project to use some up.

I'm quite please with how it turned out. It's super cuddly. Unfortunately the fleece was quite thin and I think the crochet edging may be easily pulled out by child hands. But we shall see.


The tutorial was really easy to follow and took me about six hours. I will definitely make some more. Luckily as lots of my friends have been having babies recently I have lots of children to gift them to. I think I will try adapting the pattern slightly and make a robot too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...